Alternate Walk along Tungabhadra with Coracle ride (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Experience authentic Hampi on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city. Our walks are blend of historical elucidation and curious anecdote laced with mildly scurrilous talk about past and present celebrities and defunct royals. We will cover some of the city highlights along with hidden places and forgotten nooks of the old city during the walk.
1. Explore Hampi beyond the typical tourist spots and enjoy the stories and tales about the city from your guide
2. See the city through the eyes of a local and discover the numerous mesmerizing places Hampi has to offer.
3. Capture the vibrant atmosphere of this colorful city on this memorable walking tour with an infotainment-style ensuring that you will not be bored.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sree Kodandarama Temple, Hampi, Karnataka 583239, India
Our tour start from the famous Hindu Kodandarama Temple of deity Kodandarama,
Stop At: Nandi, Nimbapura, Karnataka 583239, India
Massive monolithic sculpture of a bull, set in a 2-story pavilion framed by huge boulders.
Pass By: Soolai Bazaar, Courtesans Street, Hampi, Karnataka 583239, India
Visit the Soolai Bazaar” or Courtesans street and continue exploring the Virupaksha Bazaar which leads to the main tower of the Achyuta Raya Temple.
Pass By: Achyutaraya Temple, Courtesans St., Hampi 583239 India
Achyutaraya Temple is a striking 16th-century temple ruins with ornamental details, carvings & sculpted pillars.
Stop At: Hampi Bazaar Street, Hampi Bazaar St, Hampi, Karnataka 583239, India
Hampi Bazaar- a local market in Hampi that offers various attractive items and artefacts.
Stop At: Hampi Archeological Ruins, Hampi, Karnataka 583239, India
Ancient ruins are the focus of this UNESCO site featuring the remains of a grand 14th-century city.
Stop At: Sree Virupaksha Temple, Hampi, River Rd, Hampi, Karnataka 583239, India
Sree Virupaksha Temple, Hampi
Departure Point :Sree Kodandarama Temple, Hampi, Karnataka 583239, India
Return Detail :Ferry Point, Virupaksha temple, Hampi - Virupapura Gaddi, River Rd, Hampi, Karnataka 583239, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.