Alternative Berlin Street Art and Clubbing Tour
Berlin doesn't have Rome's architecture or London's great museums but it is always among the top 3 most visited cities in Europe - and there is a reason for that. Sure, there is the wall and its history, but a lot of visitors try to experience the REAL Berlin, the alternative and crazy side of this city, and this is what my tour is all about - 3 hours of street art, graffiti, techno , art, music and alternative lifestyle. Welcome to my Berlin Street Art and Clubbing Tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- - list of addtional insider tips for nightlife and alternative Berlin spots
- - street art sticker
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Friedrichshain, Friedrichshain, Berlin
STREET ART AND GRAFFITI
On my 3-hour tour you will see an eclectic, ever-evolving mix of street art featuring the best street artists from around the world: we will explore massive pieces that take up entire buildings but also tiny hidden pieces you might probably miss. Learn about the history and the techniques of graffiti and street art and take loads of pics.
GET INTO BERGHAIN
Find out all the secrets about Berghain, THE world’s most infamous techno club and hear some of the crazy stories I experienced there first hand - get real world advice on how to get in or even join me on a clubnight there. SO FAR ALL MY TOUR PARTICIPANTS WHO WENT THERE GOT IN AFTER FOLLOWING MY TIPS!
CLUB CULTURE AND ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE
Learn about Berlin's club culture from the early beginnings to today from somebody who actually partied at all those places since the early nineties and visit some of the pillars of the club scene with me, such as RAW area, the former BAR 25 site, the african colony YAAM and a lot more.
BUT WAIT, THERE IS MORE! UNDERGROUND TECHNO OPEN AIRS
On select dates I will take you to an underground techno open air where the tour will end in a massive party. (mostly on weekends)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Warschauer Str. 55, 10243 Berlin, Germany
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Am Ostbahnhof, 10243 Berlin, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.