Alternative Porto City Tour
The city of Porto is a city with character and personality. The city "Invicta" is classified as World Heritage by UNESCO. There are plenty of monuments, squares and streets to admire, but in no way can we forget their people and customs.
There are many options for tours to take during a trip in the city that still manages to preserve some places where the tourist effervescence is not felt. We created an alternative itinerary, which gives us another look at the city of Porto, and also shows us its people and customs.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch, entrance fees to places to visit.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Promenade Foz do Douro, Rua do Passeio Alegre, Porto 4150-571 Portugal
A walk along the mouth of the Douro river, where you can enjoy the gardens, the seafront promenade and the alleys of Old Foz, an old fishing village. Here you will also find the Fort of São João Baptista.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Fontainhas Viewpoint, R. de Gomes Freire 18 Alameda das Fontainhas, Porto 4000-235 Portugal
The Fontaínhas area is one of the must-visit spots on the night of the Festa de São João. But there is much more to see in this area of the city. From its viewpoint we have a spectacular panoramic view over the Douro River and Serra do Pilar on the other bank.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer transfer from accommodation in the Greater Porto region and Entre Douro e Vouga region.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Mandatory use of mask in the vehicle
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.