Alternative Street Tip Based Walking Tour of Budapest
Our Alternative Street Art Tip Based walking tour takes place...
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday evenings
at 6pm from Blaha ter. There are no tours on Wednesdays in February.
This tour examines the street art and murals of the 7th district and explores the history of this Jewish neighborhood which in recent years has transformed into one of the most hip of Urban districts. You will the opportunity to find out the meaning of the street art and take photographs of some amazing colorful wall art.
You will have the chance to see over 40 pieces of street art in this tour from official murals to, to illegal graffiti, cuts outs, stickers and pavement art.
Meeting point: NEXT to the Fountain on the main square of Blaha Lujza Ter and look for our guides holding the yellow umbrella.
Cost: There is no charge, this is a tip walking tour, you may tip the guides if you wish at the end. There is a 5 euro booking fee, payable to trip adviser per person for this tour.
per adult from
1 hour 40 minutes
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Szimpla Kert, Kazinczy utca 14., Budapest 1075 Hungary
This tour will finish at the most famous of all of Budapest's ruin bars at Szimpla Kert.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Blaha Lujza tér M, Budapest, 1085 Hungary
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Szimpla Kert, Budapest, Kazinczy u. 14, 1075 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.