Altun Ha & Rainforest
The guides will take you on a city tour before arriving to the main site. They will give you an insight of the history, stories, architecture, current events and living of the City and of the Mayans.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
An hour northward of Belize City, along the country roads, rainforest, villages and isolated farms, which leads to the majestic beauty of the Maya ceremonial center called Altun Ha (rock stone water). Climb prepared stone steps to the stars! Surround yourself with the aura of these ancient stargazers living in the rainforest of Belize. After the tour of the site, you have the option to purchase a delicious Belizean lunch at the local restaurant, then finally journey back to Belize City and enjoy your city tour, highlighting a blend of Caribbean, Central American and colonial architecture; then return to the tourism village.
Departure Point :8 Fort St, Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange a pick up within Belize City limits or we can meet at 8th Fort Street, FSTV Terminal 4 Booth #1.Airports
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- Fort Street Tourism Village Belize
Departure Time :6/17/2019 - 10/22/2021
Tuesday: 09:30 AM - 02:30 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.