Altun Ha and Ziplining from San Pedro
San Pedro is a great island with much to do, but why not sign up for some inland adventure with this duo package. Your day will start with a departure by the sea on San Pedro Belize Express water ferry or by air on Maya Island Air from La Isla Bonita San Pedro; the choice is yours.
Our guides will meet you upon mainland arrival in Belize City before heading off to Altun Ha. Altun Ha is the nearest excavated Maya Temple to Belize City. The temples are easily climbed and are not as tall as Lamanai and Xunantunich. The wide-open spaces and thrill of exploring an ancient Maya civilization make Altun Ha worth the trip.
After trekking an ancient home of the Maya, you'll head west for 90 minutes on the Western Highway, for Ziplining. Ziplining gives you a bird’s eye view of the Belize jungle while soaring through the treetops at high speed. It's a short walk over to the equipment area where our expert guides will help outfit you in the required equipment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Fee
- Private Guide
- Entry/Admission - Altun Ha & The Olde Belize River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Altun Ha & The Olde Belize River, Belize City Belize
Altun Ha is the nearest excavated Maya Temple to Belize City and is probably the most visited by Belizean school children from all over the country. This beautiful Maya Temple whose name means “Rockstone Water” has wide-open spaces.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Caves Branch, Caves Branch, Cayo
It’s a short walk over to the equipment area where our expert guides will help outfit you in the required equipment. You’ll then make your way over to the first platform, where an important safety briefing will follow; which covers braking technique, balancing, and cable safety.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.