Amadablam Base Camp Trek
Ama Dablam Base Camp is one of the most fascinating short trek in Everest region of Nepal. If you have about 12 days in total in Nepal and like to explore the Buddhist monasteries, Sherpa culture with unparalleled views of some of the world's highest peaks including awesome flanks of Ama Dablam this is the trek for you. This is a fine excursion from Pangboche, offering those with time a little-visited option. The added height allows many more peaks to be seen. The trail departs from lower Pangboche and descends to cross the Imja Khola. The steep path has suffered badly from erosion as far as the yak meadows on the plateau of Cholungche. Further on the trail zigzags up to a prayer flag cluster - the Chorten col. Dingboche can be seen below the massive Lhotse, Nuptse wall, with Pumori further northwards, The trail turns briefly northeast before climbing past the disused Mingbo airstrip, It continues steadily up to the base of the east ridge of Ama Dablam to Ama Dablam Base Camp (4600 m).
per adult from
What's included :
- All transportation by a car, domestic flight to and from Lukla within Nepal.
- All listed twin occupancy accommodation within Nepal.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) while on trekking
- Accommodation with BB plan for 2 nights in Kathmandu
- Drinks included with meals are teas, hot lemon and coffee
- Guide, porter, driver wages and insurance
- All necessary documents (trek permits, TIMS, tax)
- All entrance fees to listed sites and places of interest.
- First aid medical kit
- Complementary: Fresh fruits such as pomegranates, oranges, apple, with meals during the trek.
What's excluded :
- International Airfare to and from Nepal.
- Personal shopping and trekking equipment, donations (temple, monasteries, assistance projects etc).
- Personal travel insurance including emergency mountain rescue evacuation.
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers.
- Nepal Entry Visa
- Between meal snacks and drinks while on trek
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic Beverages - All alcoholic & bottled drinks (beer, wine, spirits, sodas, water, juices etc) and hot shower during the trek between meal snacks & beverages during the trek.
Ama Dablam Base Camp is one of the most fascinating short trek in Everest region of Nepal. If you have about 12 days in total in Nepal and like to explore the Buddhist monasteries, Sherpa culture with unparalleled views of some of the world's highest peaks including awesome flanks of Ama Dablam this is the trek for you. This is a fine excursion from Pangboche, offering those with time a little-visited option.
Day 01. : Kathmandu (1350m)- Lukla (2840m)- Phakding (2600m)
Day 02. : Phakding - Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 03. : Rest day
Day 04. : Namche - Tyangboche (3860m)
Day 05. : Tyangboche - Pangboche (3930m)
Day 06. : Pangboche - Amadablam Base camp- Pangboche (4600m)
Day 07. : Pangboche- Phortse (3860m)
Day 08. : Phortse- Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 09. : Namche Bazaar- Lukla (2840m)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your choice of hotel in Kathmandu and provide you one-night accommodation in our known hotel before we begin the journey.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.