Amalfi and Positano Private boat tour (7/8 hours) from Sorrento
The Positano-Amalfi tour is unique. Nutura puts the landscape, we the professionalism. Our boat is very comfortable, elegant and safe, allowing all our customers to spend a day
relaxation and fun.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Soda/Pop - Water, beer, soft drinks, wine or prosecco
- Beach towels
- Kit for snorkeling
- Entry/Admission - Li Galli
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Villa di Pollio Felice, Traversa Punta Campo, 80067, Sorrento Italy
On the magnificent coast between Sorrento and Massa Lubrense you can find the remains of an ancient Roman Villa that belonged to Pollio Felice, an illustrious figure of a noble family from Pozzuoli.
Pass By: Punta Campanella, Massa Lubrense Italy
Punta Campanella is the extreme tip of the Sorrento peninsula. In front of it there is only the sea and the island of Capri.
Stop At: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
The Li Galli islands make up a very small archipelago between Capri and Positano, one of the most suggestive places not only in Campania, but in the whole Mediterranean
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fiordo di Furore, Fiordo di Furore, Furore, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Situated along the Amalfi coast, between Praiano and Conca dei Marini, stands this spectacular sea indentation, a unique and characteristic fjord. It was and still is a destination for film directors.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Amalfi is a city of about 7000 inhabitants, rich in history and art, and gives its name to the homonymous Amalfi Coast, famous throughout the world and since 1997, has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Amalfi Coast is a 50-kilometer stretch of coastline south of the Sorrento Peninsula, in the Campania region. Famous destination for beautiful boat trips, it is characterized by steep cliffs and a jagged coastline dotted with small beaches and fishing villages. Among the most famous monuments there is certainly the Cathedral of Amalfi and among the things to see there are: the arsenals, the paper mills, the paper museum, the valley of the ironworks and the paths with breathtaking views.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
The city of Positano is famous above all for shopping, in fact there are really many boutiques and craft shops in Positano that still today, as in the 60s, make custom-made sandals and clothes. Among the main things to see in Positano there are first of all the typical narrow and winding streets, or rather "stairways" that connect the upper part of the city to the beach. The main beaches of Positano are the Spiaggia Grande and Fornillo, both reachable on foot from the city center, while the rest are only by sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Marina Piccola, 23, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.