Amalfi and Ravello -Full-Day Tour from Sorrento
South of Sorrento lies one of the most enchanting shorelines imaginable; the Amalfi Coast. Its beauty inspired the likes of EM Forster and DH Lawrence to put pen to paper. And it is easy to see why, it is the stuff of postcards! Twisting coastal roads snake along dramatic rock-faces. On the way to Amalfi you'll pass by the main pearls such as Positano and Praiano. Your first stop will be Amalfi, the famous maritime town, where you will have free time . Then a visit of Ravello which completes the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional tour leader
- Transport by air-conditioned coach max 43 seats
- Stop in Amalfi and Ravello
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Ravello
- Entry/Admission - Villa Rufolo
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Sant'Andrea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Ravello, Piazza Vescovado SNC, 84010, Ravello Italy
Built in the eleventh century with the support of the Rufolo family, the Duomo is a combination of Baroque and Romanesque style. Dedicated to San Pantaleone, the church has undergone extensive changes and renovations over the last 900 years. The splendid white facade of the Duomo dates back to the last major restoration in 1931. The bell tower of the Duomo, which dates back to the 13th century, shows the Moresca and Byzantine influence.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Villa Rufolo, Piazza Duomo, 84010, Ravello Italy
Built by a wealthy merchant family in the 13th century, the villa has a rich and intense past. Boccaccio, one of the first authors of the Italian Renaissance, wrote a short story telling of the villa and its owner in his "Decameron", which was published in 1353.
At its origins, it was one of the largest and most expensive villas on the Amalfi Coast, and several legends grew about a treasure hidden inside
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Duomo di Sant'Andrea, Piazza Duomo, 84011, Amalfi Italy
The Cathedral of Sant'Andrea, or Duomo, is certainly one of the most characteristic monuments of the Amalfi coast and of Amalfi itself: the façade on several levels, the imposing staircase and the black and white that contrasts harmoniously with the colors of the facade make it , in fact, immediately recognizable. The church was founded in the ninth century, when Amalfi was one of the maritime republics, and remodeled in 1200 with the Arab-Norman style then so fashionable. He had two other restorations, one in the second half of the 1500s and another one in the 19th century following a collapse. Next to the bell tower, covered with majolica tiles.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Correale, 40, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.