Amalfi Coast & Positano Tour from Rome by High-Speed Train - Group of 18 max
There’s no reason you can’t reach the Amalfi Coast while visiting Rome thanks to this 13-hour day trip. Travel by high-speed train to Naples, and then relax on a short drive to the Amalfi Coast. During this all-day trip, stop by Positano and Amalfi to experience the coast’s UNESCO-recognized landscape. See Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta cathedral and Amalfi Cathedral, and get some free time to explore the town of Amalfi on your own.
per adult from
13 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Small group of 18 max
- Mozzarella cheese tasting at a local producer
- Transportation by High-speed train
- Local expert English-speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food/Beverage (when not mentioned in the Inclusions)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stazione Roma Termini, Piazza dei Cinquecento 1, 00185 Rome Italy
Your 13-hour day trip to the Amalfi Coast from Rome starts at the Termini Station early in the morning. Take a high-speed train over to Naples and meet your guide at the city's station.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
Next, hop in a private coach for your ride through the Campania region and over to the coast. Along the way, pass Mt. Vesuvius and lemon orchards. Your first stop is at the cliffside village, Positano, which is one of the most well-known areas of the coast known both by Italians and tourists. Visit the Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta cathedral, and marvel at the cute houses, restaurants, and boutiques along the way.
Get back in your vehicle, and head over to the town of Amalfi. Take some free time to explore the area have lunch at a local eatery (own expense). Pass by the Amalfi Cathedral, and snap pictures of its beautiful architecture.
Afterward, pop by a local cheese-maker’s facility to taste Buffalo Mozzarella cheese and see how it’s made. Then, drive back with your guide to the Naples station for your high-speed train ride back to Rome.
Duration: 13 hours
Departure Point :Piazza dei Cinquecento, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that kids between 0-1 years old don't have a reserved seat in the train
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.