Amalfi Coast and Pompei
The private shore excursion 8-9 hours from the ports of Naples, Salerno and Amalfi. The road on the south of Sorrento is called Amalfi coast. Along the road you can see the towns of Positano, Sorrento and on the way back you will visit Pompeii with an english speaking private guide.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- You'll find your driver waiting near the dock and with him you will get to Sorrento.
On the road he will stop to the most panoramic places to let you take pictures and will tell you some anecdotes about the area.
Once you arrive in Piazza Tasso, the most important square of Sorrento you will have the change to take a stroll through the historic centre.
second stop of the tour is Positano. You will arrive in the central square where you will stop for an hour to explore the town.
Leaving from Positano and after a few KM we will stop for an authentic Neapolitan Pizza.
At 3:00pm the driver will drop you of at the archeological site of Pompeii where you will visit for two hors with an english speaking guide.
After Pompei you will be back to the ship at 5:00/5:30pm.
Departure Point :Naples Port, Salerno Port and Amalfi port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- HEALT PROTOCOLS ADOPTED AGAINST COVID-19. For our and your safety, we inform you that our company follow all the health protocols against COVID-19, all our vehicles are sanitised every day. Our Drivers and guided every 2 weeks are subject to serological tests and during the service they will wear mask and gloves. To maintain social distance, each vehicles( for vehicles up to 8 seats ) can carry up to 4 passengers plus driver.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.