Amalfi Coast from Naples
If you want to see the most beautiful stretch of coast in Italy you must not miss this tour! You will discover the cities that have made millions of visitors fall in love, spending an unforgettable day among the beautiful Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. A gift for you is a visit to the famous Emerald Grotto, one of the most precious treasures of the Amalfi coast.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Explanation on board the places visited
- Pick up and Drop off from Hotel / port / airport / station
- Tourist guide for guided tour bookings
- Entrance to the Emerald Grotto for guided tours
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Additional costs for optional activities
- Entrance to the Emerald Grotto for tours without a guide
- Entry/Admission - Grotta dello Smeraldo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Founded, according to legend, by the god Neptune for the love of the nymph Pasitea, Positano is a true masterpiece, with its colorful houses of typical colors set in the rock, passing from the brighter tones of orange and red, to the more tenuous ones of pink and white, turning this city into a flowering garden on the Amalfi coast. Developed in height, Positano is a succession of alleys and mazes that climb or descend along the mountain between shops, clubs and wonderful beaches.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Grotta dello Smeraldo, Via Smeraldo, 84010 Conca dei Marini Italy
It is one of the treasures hidden on the Amalfi Coast, more precisely in the Wonderful Conca Dei Marini. This karst cavity is undoubtedly one of the most magical corners of the entire coast, with its columns of stalactites and stalagmites that frame a turquoise colored strip of sea, given by the light of the sun that filters through the underwater slit of the cave . And right there, on the bottom, about four meters from the surface of the water, it is possible to admire the ceramic crib made in Vietri sul Mare, better known as "La Perla di Amalfi". Every year, during the Christmas period, some divers dive into these emerald waters and lay the baby Jesus on the bottom of the cave.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
It is the city that gives its name to the entire coast, and that in turn owes its to the nymph loved by Hercules. One of the four Maritime Republics, Amalfi was the only one to coin its own currency. There are countless historical notions relating to it, the paper museum, the imposing Arab-Norman style cathedral that rises in the center of the city, and the Saracen towers that rise along the cliffs, but this time the story takes a back seat, in front of the spectacular landscape that this corner of paradise offers to anyone who chooses to visit it.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
City of music and poetry, every year it hosts artists from all over the world who perform during the classical music festival dedicated to the German composer Richard Wagner, who, during his stay at Villa Rufolo, inspired by his beautiful gardens, has composed the Parsifal. The second Villa of Ravello, Villa Cimbrone, is perhaps less known than Villa Rufolo but, equally splendid, then rebuilt by the Englishman Becket in the style of the first.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from the Napoli Centrale station and from all the others within 23 km.Within 24 hours of booking, you will receive an e-mail to determine the place of withdrawal and exact departure time.Airports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto di Napoli
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.