Amalfi Coast from Rome Private Day Tour
The Amalfi Coast is one of the most evocative and fascinating places of Italy, and perhaps of the world. Unesco heritage site is the ideal place where to enjoy the sun, sea, and good food. This day trip guarantees tourists comfort and professionalism. Starting from Rome and traveling through the southern countryside, after a couple of hours you will stop for a coffee where you will have also the opportunity to admire the coastline and the famous town of Sorrento, Caruso's hometown! Then, after one more hour of driving, you will visit the picturesque village of Positano, where you have a good lunch, time to enjoy the colorful and narrow streets and doing some shopping. The afternoon will be dedicated to the archeological site of Pompeii, alone or with a tour guide (extra service), according to your preferences. Then return to Rome.
We may change the order of visiting according to traffic condition or our own discretion.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Parking Fees
- Pickup from Rome and drop-off
- English speaking driver
- Private transport by Mercedes minivan
What's excluded :
- Pompeii entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sorrento Coast, Sorrento Coast, Province of Naples, Campania
From Rome, you will be driven down through the southern countryside for a couple of hours when finally the bay of Naples and the Volcano Vesuvius come to sight. Here we will have a coffee and cappuccino break, but also a chance to take some striking pictures about the bay of Naples, the small and picturesque town of Sorrento, the famous lemon and orange threes, a kind of beauty that feeds eyes and restores souls.
Stop At: Positano Boats, Via del Brigantino 19, 84017, Positano Italy
After coffee and cappuccino break and pics about Sorrento and its bay, we keep on driving for 45 more minutes to get to Positano where a picture postcard comes to life, a patchwork of flat and domed roofs and vine-covered stairways tumbling down to meet the gentle curve of the beach. Enjoy time at leisure to explore this elegant summer resort with its designer boutiques, shops, and seaside cafes. You can visit the church of Santa Maria Assunta with its dome made of majolica tiles as well as a 13th-century Byzantine icon of a black Madonna. For lunch, you can choose between the various restaurants on the beach or some coffee store for a light and quick lunch.
Afterward, we are ready to move to Pompeii to explore the archaeological site on your own or with a licensed guide organized by us for a cost of €120 for the whole group.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
The visiting of one of the most beautiful archaeological sites in the world can be done by yourself or with a Certified Tour Guide for an extra cost of €120. The city of Pompeii was destroyed and buried by the eruption of the volcano Vesuvius in 79 a.d. The eruption buried Pompeii under 4 to 6 m (13 to 20 ft) of ash and pumice, and it was lost for nearly 1700 years before its accidental rediscovery in 1749. Since then, its excavation has provided an extraordinarily detailed into the life of a city to the height of the Roman Empire. A walk inside the excavations, through the perfectly preserved bath theatres, temples, markets and forums will bring you back into the lives of ancient Romans.
After this extraordinary tour, you will be driven back home!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Rome's hotels, B&B and private homes.Airports
- Ciampino Airport, Rome Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Note that we may change the order of visiting and departure time according to our discretion.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our vehicles are equipped with a European union certified Plexiglas partition that guarantees the right anti-covid 19 virus protection between driver and passengers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.