Amalfi Coast: Full Day Trip to Paradise with your Local Guide
This journey will be of exceptional beauty and splendour because of the most romantic place on Earth. You’ll see an unbelievably picturesque Amalfitan coast. Our first stop will be in Positano where we’ll have quick lunch. We’ll stroll along the small but cosy beach, see narrow streets of the city and take a look at the Church of S. Maria Assunta.
Our next location will be absolutely fascinating Amalfi, the capital of an ancient maritime republic. We’ll see the grand and graceful historic center with overwhelmingly beautiful St. Andrew cathedral. We’ll also see Flavio Gioia Square, the Arsenale and fantastically narrow medieval alleys densely packed with souvenir shops and limoncello stands.
Our last visit will be dedicated to Ravello where we’ll see several undisputed jewels of the whole coastline: the historical square with the cathedral, stunning Villa Rufolo, which is an ensemble of buildings fitting perfectly into a paradise-like garden with lots of trees, bushes and flowers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guiding service
- Full day assistance
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Admission tickets to the Museum of the Cathedral of Amalfi
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Sant'Andrea
- Entry/Admission - Villa Rufolo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
After picking you up, we'll travel to Amalfi. We'll discover this beautiful and lively city by the sea. Even the road trip will be beautiful, admiring the coast
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Duomo di Sant'Andrea, Piazza Duomo, 84011, Amalfi Italy
The amazing Cathedral of Sant'Andrea (Saint Andrew) of the city. It describes perfectly the power of Amalfi during the Marin Republics age. If you want, we can visit the cloister and the museum too, including the lower Crypt, jewel of the baroque art.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
The little gem of the Coast. The beutiful view will be stunning, even enjoying the lovely narrow streets where you can have shopping: the typical amalfi coast products are famous all over the world!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Villa Rufolo, Piazza Duomo, 84010, Ravello Italy
an ensemble of buildings fitting perfectly into a paradise-like garden with lots of trees, bushes and flowers
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
The enchanting Positano, with the most beautiful sunset view of the Campania region.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I can pick guests up from their accomodation. I just need the name and the address of the hotel/b&b/guest house/resortAirports
- Naples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.