Amalfi Coast Private Boat Cruise - Available Autumn to Spring!
Enjoy the majestic beauty of the Amalfi Coast off season on this private 6-hour boat cruise from Amalfi or any of the villages along the coastline. From the autumn colors to the crisp clear views on sunny winter days and the first blooms in the early spring, the Amalfi Coast has many charms to discover from November to March. The beauty of this famous coastline shines year-round, and depending on the season you can experience autumnal flavors at local restaurants during free time on shore, see holiday decorations and soak up the festive atmosphere during Christmas, or catch the sweet scent of wisteria blooming in the spring. Your day is customized to your interests and your captain will help you plan the perfect day seeing the highlights of the Amalfi Coast each season. Sit back, relax, and take in the gorgeous views of the coastline, stop to explore the quaint villages along the way, and savor the best of the Amalfi Coast without the summer crowds.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel, taxes, and port fees
- Local skipper
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer and bottle of Prosecco available
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Emerald Grotto (optional) entrance fee is €5 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Exclusive Cruises, 84010, Amalfi Italy
Exclusive Cruises will be your hosts for the day for your private 6 hour boat excursion along the Amalfi Coast. You will meet your captain at Amalfi or your selected point of departure, which can be arranged after booking. Choose from Positano, Praiano, Amalfi, Minori, or Maiori, Cetara, or Salerno. Climb aboard your choice of boat when you book, ranging from comfortable speedboats to larger yachts, and set off for an unforgettable day!
- Private and completely customizable tour with a local captain at the helm. Enjoy the fine views from the boat and spend time on shore at the charming villages of the Amalfi Coast.
- You can choose to stop for as long as you would like at the sights indicated in this itinerary, which are just a selection of the highlights on the Amalfi Coast.
- If you would like, you can stop for lunch (not included) and your captain can suggest local restaurants where you can enjoy seasonal specialties.
- The highlights below are just suggestions as you can customize your private boat cruise.
Pass By: Grotta dello Smeraldo (Emerald Grotto), Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
Stop for a tour inside this large grotto on the Amalfi Coast known for its emerald green water.
Pass By: Duomo di Sant'Andrea, Piazza Duomo, 84011, Amalfi Italy
Stop for free time in Amalfi if you would like to visit the remarkable Duomo di Sant'Andrea and enjoy exploring the namesake village of the Amalfi Coast.
Pass By: Chiostro del Paradiso, Largo Filippo Augustariccio, 84011, Amalfi Italy
If you stop in Amalfi, don't miss the chance to visit the peaceful Cloister of Paradise in Amalfi's Duomo di Sant'Andrea.
Pass By: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
Admire the gorgeous waters surrounding this archipelago of islands off the coastline near Positano.
Pass By: Spiaggia Di Minori, Strada Statale Amalfitana, Minori Italy
Stop for free time in Minori if you would like to see the ruins of an ancient Roman villa or stop for something sweet from the famous Sal de Riso bakery.
Pass By: Marina di Praia Beach, Praiano Italy
See the charming Marina di Praia beach near Praiano, which is also one of the points you can depart from on this excursion.
Pass By: Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
Stop for free time in Positano if you would like to stroll along the beach, visit the town's lovely church, or enjoy a bit of shopping.
Pass By: Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta e Cripta Medievale, Rampa Teglia Above Spaggia Grande Beach, Positano Italy
If you stop for free time in Positano, you can choose to visit the town's main church or opt for a visit to the medieval crypt and Roman ruins below the church.
Pass By: Fiordo di Furore, Via Anna Magnani 1, 84010, Furore Italy
Cruise right into this fjord on the Amalfi Coast - one of the most photographed spots on the coastline.
Pass By: Spiaggia di Atrani, Atrani Italy
Cruise by the charming town of Atrani - the smallest on the Amalfi Coast.
Departure Point :84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All skippers and crew have been trained on essential COVID-19 protection and safety measures. Our boats are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before every guest arrives and throughout the day. A private boat excursion is the best way to tour the area with only your group and the skipper on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.