AMALFI COAST: Private Day Tour from Rome
Visit the iconic Amalfi Coast on this day tour from Rome. Ideal if you have short time available, this one-day excursion will allow you to visit Positano, Amalfi and Ravello.
Begin the tour by meeting your English-speaking driver at your Rome hotel in the morning. During the 4-hour journey to the Amalfi Coast, you will have all the comforts and you will be able to admire the beautiful landscapes.
This day trip is designed to be done with a private driver only. You will have time to explore the cities on your own and we can provide you with a private licensed guide to show you the highlights and explain to you their rich history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Licensed tourist guide on request
- Private transportation by luxury Mercedes vehicle
- 1 to 7 people in a private vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Your first stop is Positano, an elegant and romantic seaside town with fascinating walks. Known as the jewel of the Amalfi coast, this typical Mediterranean village stands on the mountainside, boasting a spectacular position on the rocky coast. You can take a stroll along the narrow alleys lined with shops and boutiques, relax on the beach and in the meantime have a bite.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Coming from Positano we’ll have to pass through the town of Amalfi to get to Ravello. Instead of continuing on straight to Ravello we stop the car so you can walk around the main square and see the famous Amalfi Cathedral: Duomo di Sant’Andrea, a 9th century church.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
After our stop in Amalfi, your driver will drive you up the hillside about 10-15 minutes to Ravello. Ravello, the gem of the Amalfi Coast, rule over the villages of Minori and Maiori like a real open terrace on the sea. It is a balcony overlooking the paradise. You can admire its beautiful gardens inside Villa Rufolo or Villa Cimbrone.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
WE COLLECT FROM ALL HOTELS, B&B, APARTMENTS AND RAILWAY STATIONS IN CENTRAL ROME! You will meet your private driver at the designated location at time of booking.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.