Amalfi Coast Private Tour "Special price" for Vehicle
The Amalfi Coast (Italian: Costiera Amalfitana) is in stretch of the coastline on the coast of Salerno Gulf on the Tyrrhenian Sea, located in the Province of Salerno of southern Italy.
The Amalfi Coast is a popular destination for the region and attracts thousands of tourists annually. In 1997, the Amalfi Coast was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
per adult from
What's included :
- fuel, English speaking driver, commentary on board, parking, highway
What's excluded :
- lunch, entrance fees, licensed guide, tips
- Entry/Admission - Amalfi Coast
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
We will begin the tour heading to Ravello
driving through Monti Lattari (Appenines). Ravello has the most beautiful view imaginable. The Dragon Valley, enclosed with endless numbers of amazing views. One of the most famous architecture in Ravello is Villa Rufolo. With its luxurious hotels, culture, cuisine and much more.
Then, you will proceed to the Amalfi Town where you will be surrounded by dramatic cliffs, coastal scenery and much more. The town of Amalfi was once known for trading power in the Mediterranean between 839 and around 1200. Amalfi is the main town of the coast on which it is located, named Amalfi coast. Amalfi occupied a high position in medieval architecture.
Positano is a stop where you will see the typical houses clinging to the steep ledges and painted in warm pastel colors. Time to take pictures, take pictures, explore various areas as well.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up at port / airport / train station / hotelPorts
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Campania region is COVID-FREE
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.