Amalfi Coast Self-Drive Boat Rental
Rent a boat on the Amalfi Coast, and make the most of a day at sea to explore the UNESCO-listed area independently. Choose a start point that’s convenient for you, and then cruise around the picture-perfect shorelines, rock formations, seaside towns and islands that make the Amalfi Coast so special. Positano, the Li Galli islands and even the nearby island of Capri are just a few examples of places you may visit. The motorboat seats up to five people, and all fuel, food and drinks are at your own expense.
per adult from
What's included :
- Introduction to the boat
- Use of motorboat
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Exclusive Cruises, 84010, Amalfi Italy
Spend a fun and independent day cruising along the beautiful Amalfi Coast on this self-drive boat rental excursion. Meet your boat in Amalfi, Conca dei Marini, Maiori, Minori, Praiano, Nerano or Sorrento, and your local supplier will provide basic instructions about your boat. Since this is a self-drive option, you will be your own captain for the day. Your boat rental for the day is a Zodiac, a small yet fast rubber motorboat, or a mini motorboat. Below is only a suggested itinerary with a selection of highlights from the day that you can experience. Note: Sights are marked "Pass By" simply because you can decide to spend as much or as little time as you would like.
- Cruise away from shore to discover the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Amalfi Coast and surrounding area at your own pace. Perhaps explore the inlets, grottos and bays that dot the coastline.
- Drop anchor for cool-down dips in the sea in the most beautiful spots along the coastline like at the Li Galli islands near Positano.
- Nature’s finest attractions abound here, so use your time at sea to check them out; the Lover’s Arch limestone formation, the coral-hued Pandora’s Grotto near Maiori, Faraglioni rocks and, of course, the famous Blue Grotto of Capri are just a few of the coastal region’s treasured sights.
- When you are ready for lunch, drop anchor near a seaside restaurant or take a walk as your boat bobs in the sea. Amalfi and Positano are packed with places to eat.
- At the end of your rental, cruise back to the start point and pay the local supplier for fuel you have consumed.
Pass By: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
Stop for a swim in the gorgeous waters surrounding this archipelago of islands off the coastline near Positano.
Pass By: Fiordo di Furore, Via Anna Magnani 1, 84010, Furore Italy
Cruise right into this fjord on the Amalfi Coast - one of the most photographed spots on the coastline.
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Cruise right through the hole in the center of the Faraglioni rocks!
Pass By: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Stop to visit the famous Blue Grotto with its electric blue water.
Departure Point :1: 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
2: 84010 Conca dei Marini, SA, Italy
3: 84010 Praiano, SA, Italy
4: 80061 Nerano, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
5: 80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
6: 84010 Minori, SA, Italy
7: 84010 Maiori, SA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Departure time is flexible, between 10:30am to 11am
- Duration of the boat rental last up to 6-hours
- You are responsible for returning the boat in the same state you received it and for paying for gas consumed at the end of the day. If you damage the boat or lose any property of the boat, you will be charged to cover these costs.
- Near public transportation
- Drinking and driving is strictly prohibited. No exceptions and authorities will be called if we find that a driver is under the influence.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All skippers and crew have been trained on essential COVID-19 protection and safety measures. Our boats are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before every guest arrives and throughout the day. This self-drive boat excursion is a great way to tour the area with only your group on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.