Amalfi Coast Sharing tour - Semiprivate
The Best way to enjoy the famous Amalfi Coast with the best local driver/guide, the perfect way to stop in Positano, Amalfi and Ravello paying the right price even if you will receive a luxury service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Excursions and Transfers - Day Tours, Via Degli Aranci 37/2, 80067, Sorrento Italy
We will pick you up at your Hotel/B&B/etc. in Sorrento to go to the wonderful Amalfi Coast
the first stop will be Positano (approx. 1 hour) where we will let you walk around and enjoy the charming atmosphere of this unique and romantic town,
the second stop will be Amalfi (approx. 1 hour) where you will be able to see the Duomo and indulge yourself trought the historical centre,
the last stop will be Ravello (approx. 1 hour), once there if you wish you can visit Villa Rufolo and its garden or just enjoy the relaxing and sofisticate atmosphere of this beautiful village.
During the tour we will also stop in a traditional restaurant for lunch (included)
This is a Semi-private tour (8 pax maximum) with a Mercedes Minivan and Speaking English driver
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick up time will be at 08:00am at your Hotel in SorrentoDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Your Hotel in Sorrento
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.