Amalfi Coast Tour by boat
Cruising along Sorrento Coast to reach the divine Amalfi Coast.
The stunning route takes you cliff-side to fishing villages, natural fiords, grottos, ancient middle ages watch towers, around the charming "Li Galli islets" (marmaids rocks).
Enjoy your free time on your own during the 2 stops to explore Amalfi & Positano villages, walk around or shopping in the traditional historical centre, or spend time by the beach, swim & sunbed at the public beach area, enjoy a nice traditional lunch in Amalfi historical centre or by the seafront (at your own expense at a special price, not included).
*The optional Emerald Grotto experience, stops outside only according to sea condition and according to the waiting time - short line condition, stop not guaranteed.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Sorrento city centre
- Onboard crew assistance
- Toilet facility on board
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up & drop off outside Sorrento city centre (starting from 5€)
- Entrance fees to sites and grottos not included payable on spot
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
First stop in Amalfi - arrival at 11:00 am, where you will have 3 hours’ free time to see its main local attractions and monuments such as: the ancient Cathedral of Sant'Andrea with the Cloister of Paradise and the main Church (entrance tickets not included).
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Praiano, Praiano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
During the sailing, you will pass by Praiano village with its beautiful church overlooking the sea.
Pass By: Furore, Furore, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
During the sailing, you will pass the ancient hidden village of Fiord of "Furore".
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
This second stop at the famous vertical village of the Amalfi Coast allows you to enjoy the beautiful beach or wander up and down the narrow streets full of unique and traditional craft shops.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Pass By: Crapolla Cove, 107 Via Torricella, Massa Lubrense Italy
During the sailing, you will admire the fjord of Crapolla and the enchanting Lisca island, that belongs to Eduardo de Filippo, a famous Neapolitan actor.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transfer from and to Hotel outside Sorrento from € 5 extra per person (supplement will be calculated on request according to distance)Hotel or nearest meeting point minibus Pick-up location will be confirmed at least 1 day before the tour by SMS - text msg, WhatsApp or email. Please provide your cellular/mobile number to us in order to be able to comunicate with you to inform you about the exact pick up location and the exact meeting point time. Do not take any personal initiative, follow always our instructions sent to you prior the tour to avoid delays or to miss the tour.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring a swimsuit, towel, hat, and sunscreen
- Please bring your personal seasick medicine
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.