Amalfi Coast Tour: Ravello+Amalfi+Positano (BEST SELLER Full Day)
One of our professional, well educated and knowledgeable English speaking driver guide will be waiting at pick up location (where you will be tendered) or location according to the agreed time. The driver will be holding a sign with you or your party’s name on it. The driver will drive safely in every destinations telling you historical information so you can have a better comprehension about culture and tradition of the places, waiting for you and taking care of you and your stuff while you enjoy the places. Not only, the driver will give you assistance, suggestions and help for anything you need so you can spend a really good day relaxing and enjoying wiht fun!
The tour usually lasts 8 hours but we are flexible for any issue that we can find on the way (enviromental/traffic/accidents). If you want to have lunch during the tour please discuss about it with the driver at the beginning of the tour so he can give you good suggestions and rearrange the schedules.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury, private air-conditioned vehicle.
- English-speaking driver or escort guide.
- Parking, highway tolls, fuel and insurance fee
- 22% of italian sale tax
What's excluded :
- Lunch, Meals, drinks (E25-E45 depending menu order)
- Gratuities 15/20% (optional but really appreciated)
- Admission fees in Churches, Museum and historcal Villas
- No Archeological Guide is included
- Entry/Admission - Via SeeAmalfi Coast
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Via SeeAmalfi Coast, 84011, Amalfi Italy
This itinerary is from the starting point of Naples Area (port/hotel/train station). The drive to Ravello will take an hour and a half. You will have approximately 60 minutes to explore. You will be walking through a rural medieval village which is perched on the top of the cliff situated 1200 feet above Amalfi and Minori.
The drive to Amalfi will take 35 minutes. You will have approximately 60 minutes to explore the main centre, visiting the Duom of St. Andrew of Amalfi and doing some shopping (good price) .
(if you want to have lunch in a nice family style restaurant but not turistic place please previously discuss about it with the driver so he can give you good suggestions and rearrange the schedules for you)
Once we leave Amalfi, we will drive for 60minutes all along the beautiful panoramic road to reach Positano and stop (if possible) in some highlight spot to take wonderful pictures. Here you will have about 50 minutes to explore.
4 End of tour
Back to the pick up location after 8hr or what was agreed upon.
5 Important Note Regarding itinerary
If the starting point is from Sorrento Area, Amalfi Area, or Salerno Area-the itinerary is as follows: Ravello-Positano-Amalfi. Time allocation is the same. It is 8-9hr tour.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE RESERVE ALL RIGHTS TO CHANGE THE ORDER OF ITINERARY IF NECESSARY AT OUR DISCRETION DUE TO NATURAL CAUSES (ENVIRONMENTAL/TRAFFIC/ACCIDENTS) OR POLITICAL REASONS (STRIKES/PROTEST).
The tour is also available as a "Sharing Tour": If you wish to meet people and save money you can create one group to join (max 8 people per van. We recommend you post the tour on CruiseCritic to promote members to join your tour)
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Naples Port, Salerno Port, Amalfi Port, Sorrento Port, Sorrento Port, Hotels , PrivateResidence, Naples Train Station, Naples airport Capodichino, Bed and breakfastAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Naples Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible / restrictions in certain areas- if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.