amalfi coast with private driver/guide
Amalfi coast tour with your own local guide to better experience the south of Italy. Great day trip discovering the local traditions, life style and beautiful lookout spot to get pictures . your professional English- speaking driver/guide will offer you an unforgettable experience with amazing stops to get pictures and free time to visit the villages of Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello as well. Get a taste of the Amalfi coast from an insider and gain important information about the history , geography and the culture of the places that you are going to visit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide,All tolls, parking, petrol (gas) and taxes
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated meeting points
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Positano is one of Italy's most romantic vacation spots and one of the top Amalfi Coast towns to visit. Built vertically on the face of a cliff, it started out as a fishing village and became popular with writers and artists in the 1950's. Today it's a fashionable resort yet still retains its charm, with its pretty pastel colored houses and flowers, high-end fashion boutiques, luxury hotels, cafes and fantastic views.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Praiano, Praiano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
In the middle of the Amalfi Coast, between Positano and Amalfi, is the lesser-known but beautiful village of Praiano. It is a seaside resort that has retained its atmosphere as a quiet fishing town throughout the centuries.
Pass By: Fiordo di Furore, Fiordo di Furore, Furore, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Fiordo Di Furore is a fjord located near Furore on the Amalfi Coast. It is famous for its unusual geography and for being a hideout for bandits in the past.
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
It is considered by Unesco an important example of a Mediterranean landscape, Amalfi is one of Italy's most favourite destinations of the international tourism. Amalfi, which also gives its name to the coast, is situated at the mouth of the Valle dei Mulini; it was the first of the Four Maritime Republics of Italy and for a long time had the monopoly of trade with the East. It looks like a cluster of white houses clinging to the rock and connected to each other by covered alleys and stairways.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Atrani, Atrani, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
The town is located between the Civita Hill and Aureo Hill. Atrani is along the valley of the river Dragone, named for a legend saying there once was a terrible dragon that would breathe fire and would hide himself there.
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Ravello, perched on the top of a mountain cliff between Amalfi and Minori, is the most peaceful and charming resort on the Neapolitan Riviera. Early summer is the best time to explore its largely traffic-free lanes or to wander among the terraces and pergolas of its elegant gardens, from where there are vertigo-inducing glimpses of the Mediterranean miles below.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Conca dei Marini, Conca dei Marini, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
A picturesque and charming fishing village, the history of Conca dei Marini, like all the other towns of the Amalfi Coast, is closely related to the events of the ancient Maritime Republic of Amalfi: the chronicles of the time, in fact, narrate that the inhabitants of Conca dei Marini were skilled sailors and experienced traders, which owned 27 large galleons.
Departure Point :80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
- Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/16/2020 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.