Amalfi Drive - with Lunch and Guide from Naples
Lunch with traditional Neapolitan cuisine and its tasting incredible plates.This tour will take you to a 30 miles scenic road along the Costiera Amalfitana, also known as the ”light blue ribbon” (Nastro Azzurro). Inhabited since the VI century BC by the Greeks and previously by local indigenous people, this area mainly shares the same history of neighboring Naples.The most popular products are: the Limoncello liqueur; the colorful ceramic art-crafts from the traditional school of Vietri and the famous Carta d’Amalfi, an exclusive type of paper made out of cloths (linen, cotton and hemp).During the road trip, the driver will stop one or two times to the nicest spots to let you enjoy the view and take pictures. In Amalfi you will have some time on your own to stroll around and do your favorite activities, such as shopping, or simply relax by sipping a cappuccino or else.
Lunch at a local restaurant with typical traditional Neapolitan dishes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Amalfi Coast
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
The driver will take the Amalfi Coast Drive
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up start 11:00 amPorts
- MOLO BEVERELLO NAPLES
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.