Amalfi Ravello Positano from Naples
Our services are high quality, as we offer our clients the best from the best. Efficiency – our team is always at your disposal and all your requests will get an answer as soon as you ask! Experience – with more than 15 years in the Tourism , we know how important each of our clients is and our experienced multilingual team is at their disposal.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- licensed guide in Pompeii,lunch,tips, sites and museums entrance Tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Amalfi Coast tour
We will begin the tour heading to Ravello driving through Monti Lattari(Appenines). Ravello has the most beautiful view imaginable. Located at the top of the Dragone Valley, enclosed with endless numbers of amazing views. One of the most famous architecture in Ravello is Villa Rufolo. With its luxurious hotels, culture, cuisine and much more.
Then, you will proceed to the Amalfi Town where you will be surrounded by dramatic cliffs, coastal scenery and much more. The town of Amalfi was once known for trading power in the Mediterranean between 839 and around 1200. Amalfi is the main town of the coast on which it is located, named Costiera Amalfitana. Amalfi occupied a high position in medieval architecture.
Positano is a stop where you will see typical houses clinging to the steep ledges and painted in warm pastel colours.
You will have time to take in the beauty of this tour while also having a lovely, authentic Italian lunch.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up : hotel/port/airport/train station Our drivers will be waiting for the clients with their name on the sign.Airports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Campania region is COVID-FREE
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.