Amalfi, the Valle delle Ferriere Nature Reserve and the Valle dei Mulini
The Valle delle Ferriere a unique place in the world where you can still observe prehistoric plants and carnivorous plants, we will walk among high waterfalls and ancient paper mills among a lush Mediterranean vegetation.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hiking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Valle dei Mulini
What's excluded :
- Transfer to Positano
- Protected air inlet (5 Euro)
- Pick-up at the hotel
- Entry/Admission - Valle delle Ferriere
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle delle Ferriere, 84010, Amalfi Italy
Valle delle Ferriere Oriented Nature Reserve, a real treasure trove of multiple treasures such as the Great Waterfall of the Rio Canneto more than 25 meters high, or the Petrified Mosses, in this subtropical microclimate, you can find the rare Pinguicola hirtiflora (a carnivorous plant), the Erica Terminalis but above all the very famous prehistoric fern Woodwardia Radicans, a rare species of giant fern that has been present in the area for more than 65 million years.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Valle dei Mulini, Amalfi Italy
Crossing ancient stairs and paths among the lemon groves, you reach the Valle dei Mulini, an uncontaminated wooded area full of springs and waterfalls among high mountains. Inside the deep valley, you can see several examples of 10th century industry, such as the remains of an old aqueduct or the ironworks where iron was produced, and then we will visit the ruins of numerous paper mills which remain one of the few links with the history, wealth and power of the Maritime Republic of Amalfi.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Ravello In, Piazza Duomo, 3, 84010 Ravello SA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/22/2019 - 6/26/2022
Sunday: 08:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.