Amalfi to Capri Private Boat Tour
Settled on the sea between deep cliffs, Amalfi and the Amalfi Coast has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage site-and for good reason. The scenery is stunning to say the least. This holiday destination beguiles travelers from all over the world and the best way to truly experience the natural magnificence is from the sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer and bottle of Prosecco available
- Snacks - Note: Not available on Open Deck Boat
- Local skipper
- Fuel, taxes, and port fees
- Use of snorkeling masks
What's excluded :
- Lunch - (An optional stop with many small local restaurants accessible by boat long the way)
- Blue Grotto entrance fee of €14
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Exclusive Cruises, 84010, Amalfi Italy
Exclusive Cruises will be your hosts for the day for your private 6-hour boat excursion from Amalfi to the beautiful island of Capri. This is a private boat excursion that can be fully customized to your interests. Below is only a suggested itinerary with a selection of highlights from the day that you can experience. Note: Sights are marked "Pass By" simply because you can decide to spend as much or as little time as you would like. Exclusive Cruises will help you plan a relaxed day that is custom fit to your travel desires. Here are some highlights of the experience and sights you will enjoy:
- Meet your captain at the Darsena Pier in Amalfi. Climb aboard your choice of boat when you book, from a traditional Sorrentine style wooden boat to comfortable speedboats and larger yachts, and set off for an unforgettable day!
- Cruise around the island of Capri pass some of the most famous sites: Faraglioni Rock formations, Blue Grotto, Capri Palace's popular restaurant Il Riccio, the Punta Carena historic lighthouse, Marina Piccola, La Fontelina beach club, the Green Grotto, and more. You can stop to swim off the boat in the most beautiful spots.
- You can chose to stop as often as you would like and spend time at the sights indicated in this itinerary, which are just a selection of the highlights on Capri.
- You can also choose to have free time on shore to explore Capri on your own if you wish.
- If you would like, stop for lunch (not included) and your boat will pull up to the island so that you can enjoy a fresh local lunch, perhaps including white wine with peaches, or a coastal specialty.
Pass By: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
Cruise through the Li Galli islands off the coast of Positano. You can choose to stop for a swim if you would like.
Pass By: Via Marina Piccola, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See the beautiful rocky beach of Marina Piccola not far from the Faraglioni Rocks.
Pass By: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Gaze up at this gorgeous grotto and enjoy the breathtaking views of the natural landscape of Capri.
Pass By: Punta Carena Lighthouse, Street Faro di Carena, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Cruise past the beautiful pink and white lighthouse located at the rugged southwestern tip of the island.
Pass By: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Stop to visit the famous Blue Grotto with its electric blue water.
Pass By: Villa Malaparte, Giro dell'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See this striking example of Italian modern architecture perched atop a rocky point on the island.
Pass By: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See the beautiful Green Grotto and enjoy a swim in the incredibly beautiful water.
Pass By: Grotta di Matromania, Giro del'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Gaze up at this striking grotto from the boat, which is the best spot to see this soaring grotto.
Pass By: Red Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See the brilliantly colored coral at this lovely grotto.
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Cruise right through the hole in the center of the Faraglioni rocks!
Departure Point :84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All skippers and crew have been trained on essential COVID-19 protection and safety measures. Our boats are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before every guest arrives and throughout the day. A private boat excursion is the best way to tour the area with only your group and the skipper on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.