Amaou Strawberry Picking Bus Tour: microbus 1-20pax (6h)
You can pick strawberries at Fukuoka with your group (up to 20 people),
this tour would be an ideal option for you!
Our bus will give you a comfortable ride throughout the tour.
You don't have to navigate your way using public transportation.
We are very familiar with the area and our private bus will help you save time and visit as many places.
Amaou, a particularly famous strawberry variety in Japan, is a specialty of Fukuoka Prefecture.
Fukuoka is a city with good access to the countryside, so you can easily pick strawberries.
It will make a good memory for your travel in Japan.
Below is an example of an 6.25-hour itinerary.We can customize the tour to your requests.
First, pick strawberries.
Next, shop at the famous outlet mall.
Finally, eat rice at any place in Fukuoka city and then drop off at your hotel.
* Please reserve the strawberry picking event on your own and pay the fees beforehand online or on spot.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- car, fuel fee, insurance (in our bus), taxes, chips, toll fees, parking fees, child seat
What's excluded :
- lunch, dinner, entrance fees, meals and drinks, strawberry picking event fees
- Entry/Admission - Strawberry Fields
- Entry/Admission - Tosu Premium Outlets
- Entry/Admission - Canal City Hakata
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Strawberry Fields, 1278 Chikushi, Chikushino 818-0025 Fukuoka Prefecture
"Strawberry tourist farm with a sweets shop"
We cultivate 6 types of strawberries, from standard to rare varieties such as Kaori and Sagahonoka. You can enjoy various strawberries depending on the season. With high-rise cultivation of different heights, children and adults can use it with confidence in wheelchairs and strollers. There is also a jam making experience in the park. In addition, there is a sweets shop "Sucre fraise" next to the farm, which offers cakes and sweets made from strawberries from the farm. You can enjoy various sweets that bring out the deliciousness of strawberries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tosu Premium Outlets, 8-1 Yayoigaoka, Tosu 841-0005 Saga Prefecture
Tosu Premium Outlets is an outlet mall located in Tosu City, Saga Prefecture. Opened in March 2004. Operated by Mitsubishi Estate-Simon of the Mitsubishi Estate Group.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Canal City Hakata, 1-2 Sumiyoshi, Hakata, Fukuoka 812-0018 Fukuoka Prefecture
Canal City Hakata is a commercial complex located in Sumiyoshi 1-chome, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture. Construction started on June 3, 1993. It opened on April 20, 1996. Owned and operated by Fukuoka Jisho.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Here are the easy-to-understand places in Fukuoka.・ Fukuoka International Airport・ JR Hakata Station Chikushi Exit Rotary “Private Bus Parking Lot”・ Kitakyushu Airport・ JR Kokura Station North Exit Rotary “Private Bus Parking Lot”It is legally required that our bus departs from Fukuoka or is an arrival.* can only go to Hiroshima on the east.Airports
- Fukuoka Airport, 778-1 Shimo Usui, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka Fukuoka Prefecture
- Kitakyushu Airport, 6 Kuko Kitamachi, Kokura Minami-ku, Kitakyushu 800-0306 Fukuoka Prefecture
- 14 Okihamamachi, Hakata Ward, Fukuoka, 812-0031, Japan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.