Amarbaysgalant Monastery Day Trip
Join this day trip to visit Amarbayasgalant Monastery for an unforgettable cultural experience as well as soaking up beautiful scenery and landscape of north central Asia.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transportation Included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Amarbayasgalant Monastery
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Optional activity cost
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amarbayasgalant Monastery, Amar Hiyd Mongolia
Get a taste of two of Mongolia’s best examples of natural and cultural beauty on this tour to the Amarbayasgalant Monastery and National Reverse Park, the oldest national park in the world. Following hotel pickup from Ulaanbaatar, head through the verdant Mongolian countryside en route to the 18th century Amarbayasgalant Monastery complex before enjoying a traditional lunch with a local family and hiking to Burenkhan Mountain.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.