Amarone Wine-tasting Tour from Verona
Join this relaxing tour in Valpolicella wine region with an expert wine-guide that will tell you the history and the legends of the ancient villages, lands and winemaking. The destinations will be local wineries, where the wine-makers will show you the secrets of the production of the great Amarone wine, while you taste some of the wines, including of course Amarone and Ripasso.
You will start from Verona city center on board of a comfortable air conditioned van, ready to live this relaxing half day tour in the Valpolicella wine making region.
You will visit two different wineries (or just one, depending on the option you select), where you'll visit the ancient cellars where they stock Amarone barrels for years.
It is also available a shorter version with one winey visit and one wine tasting session for a 3 hours tour.
During this experience you will taste the wines lead by a professional sommelier paired with the local cheeses, salami and bread.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 winery visits with wine tastings and food pairing (it is also available a version with one winery)
- Private small-group transportation
- Local wine-expert tour guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Veronality, Stradone Porta Palio 29, 37122, Verona Italy
Enter the office, do the ckeck in and meet your guide. Enjoy this easy and relaxing tour in Valpolicella. Take your place in an air conditioned van and go with an expert guide around the hills, through vineyards and olive groves.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Sant'Ambrogio di Valpolicella, Sant'Ambrogio di Valpolicella, Province of Verona, Veneto
Discover the famous Valpolicella wine region during this 4 hours tour. visit 2 local wineries and have 2 wine tasting sessions paired with local products.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Stradone Porta Palio, 29, 37122 Verona VR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance
- Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 18 years of age are not allowed in the activity.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number
- Most travelers can participate
- Two options available: 3 hours tour with one winery visit and one tasting session; 4 hours tour with two winery visits and two tasting sessions. Select the one you prefer.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.