Amarone wine tour - visit Verona. From Venice
The Venice-Verona Amarone tour combines the deeply-rooted culinary culture of this famous wine region with its treasured art and history. The tour of Verona, the unique character of Valpolicella wines, lead by the superb Amarone.
The Amarone-Valpolicella tour offers the opportunity to visit the vineyards Northwest of Verona in the Classic Valpolicella wine region. The special nature of the soil and the presence of indigenous grape varieties make Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso, Amarone and Recioto among the most revered red wines in the world. The wine tasting includes visits of two wines where family traditions create fine products of incomparable quality.
The day concludes with a walking tour of Verona's historic gems: Piazza Bra (home of the famous Verona Arena with its magic performing arts), Castelvecchio Bridge, Juliet's House, Piazza dei Signori and Piazza delle Erbe.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Le Bignele Winery, Fraz. Valgatara Via Biniele 4 Si suggerisce di contattare la struttura in previsione del proprio arrivo, 37020 Valgatara Italy
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazzale Roma, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 participants is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.