Amazing 3 days tour to Sahara Desert from Casablanca through Fez
We offer very good service and we take our client to visit most beautiful and very interesting sights in Morocco in short while as well our guests we have chance to explore local cultures .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
What's excluded :
Day 1: Casablanca to fez through the capital Rabat
Stop At: Fes el-Bali, Fes 30110 Morocco
Morocco Today Travel - private driver will pick you up from your hotel or riad in Casablanca. We depart from largest city in Morocco to explore Rabat , capital. We visit main sights including Hassan tower and mausoleum. We continue our Morocco trip exploring the main sights of the biggest old city in the world (Fez) with expert local guide.
Overnight in beautiful traditionnel Riad .
Duration: 8 hours
• Breakfast: Dinner also included with traditionne morrocan show
Accommodation included: overnight in beautiful traditionnel Riad in middle of Fez El Bali
Day 2: DAY 2: FES TO MERZOUGA VIA MIDELT ,ERRACHDIA THEN MERZOUGA
Stop At: Erg Chebbi, Erg Chebbi, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
Early in the morning you will start the tour from Fes to Merzouga , the desert . you will have a stop in Ifrane ,the Moroccan Swiss style town , and via the cedar forest where you will have a stop to see the Barbey apes climbing the trees . and around 12 pm you will arrive Midelt ,the capital of apples, .lunch in a local restaurant . than, you continue the Journey to the Tizi-n-Tlghamt pass and through the Ziz valley with its fantastic gorges ,through the gorges you will stop for breaks and pictures . this valley too is well-known with its palm grove and the agriculture of different crops like Alfalfa ,barely ,etc. than you will get Erfoud with innumerable ‘ksars’, small villages of individual houses. Also ,Erfoud is the place where the festival of dates is held on October every year and the one of fossils as well . and in the afternoon , you will arrive the unique sand dunes of merzouga . over night in a Berber tent in the middle of the Erg Chebbi sand dunes.
Duration: 7 hours
• Breakfast: Dinner also in the sahara desert included
Accommodation included: Overnight at the camp in Berber tent middle of golden sand dunes.
Day 3: Explore Ait Ben Hddou
Stop At: Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou, Souss-Massa
DAY 3: ERG CABBI TO MARRAKESH THROUGH DARAA VALEY AND WORLD HERITAGE SITE OF AIT BEN HADDOU.
Early in the morning , it would be nice to get up around 6 :00am for the sunrise . and after you watch you will come back to your hotel for breakfast and shower . than after that you will travel to Marrakesh through Rissani ,Daraa valey ,also through many Berber towns and villages .but on the way you will go the Ait Ben Haddou . it is one of the most beautiful world heritage sight in Morocco. driving through the high atlas mountains is also very good for enjoying picturesque landscapes a long the way to Marrakesh. Drop you off in your accommodation in Marrakesh
END OF THE TOUR
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: EXCLUSION
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Should travelers to contact Morocco Today Travel Company one day before the tour schedule in case of their accommodation in tricky location.Airports
- Mohamed V Airport, Casablanca Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.