**AMAZING 6 Hour Moonshine / Whiskey Tour w/ Live Entertainment!!**
A bus ride, is a bus ride, is a bus ride.You will experience live entertainment during the bus ride to and from Short Mountain, by your host, Jay. Jay has shared the stage with the likes of Kenny Rogers, The Doobie Brothers, Jake Owen, Vince Gill, and Lady A. The fun will include trivia, dance contests, your favorite sing-alongs, and other great surprises! Short Mountain Distillery is a gem nestled in the hills of Woodbury, TN. You will have the chance to see the inner-workings of a small batch, craft distillery, experience a very interactive cocktail class, and have a delicious dinner featuring locally grown menu items. On the way back to Nashville, Jay will keep you entertained with his engaging style.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - This tour includes a fun and flirty cocktail class, which includes cocktails from Short Mountain's moonshine and whiskey collection.
- Dinner - This tour includes an appetizer, entree (more expensive items will require an upcharge), a dessert, and a non-alcoholic beverage.
- Distillery Tour
- Live entertainment on the bus ride
- Entry/Admission - Short Mountain Distillery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Short Mountain Distillery, 8280 Short Mountain Rd, Woodbury, TN 37190-5330
This is a one-of-a-kind, Tipsy Tour, where we make getting there half the fun! Why just take a quiet, boring bus ride, when you can enjoy entertainment of all kinds all the way to Short Mountain Distillery? You will board at 250 5th Avenue South at Bob’s Steakhouse. We will depart at 4:30 sharp and make our way to Woodbury, TN. Be prepared to have a great time, because you never know what will happen during the roughly 90 minute ride! Once we arrive at Short Mountain you will have a fully guided tour of the moonshine distillery. You will then make your way to the main building for an amazing cocktail class where you will learn to make & taste some great cocktails. After the cocktail class, you'll have dinner at the restaurant featuring fresh, free range, mash fed beef, local harvest, and seasonal garnishes all grown in Cannon County, Tennessee.
Following dinner, you will board the Moonshine Mountain bus to head back to Nashville and think of the incredible memories you've made.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Bob's Steak & Chop House, 250 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.