Amazing Aurora Tour
Are you dreaming of seeing the green lady aurora dancing?
Let our experienced local guides help your dreams comme true. With us you will get the combined knowledge of a local resident and an experienced guide with a tourist perspective.
We will take you in minivans (8 persons) out of the lights of the city and in to the country side fjords, mountains and lakes.
We know the best places in the region and cover a large 300km wide area reaching Swedish border and Finnish territories.
Once we arrived our location we will set up a bonfire keeping you warm in a cozy atmosphere and make a picnic style barbecue with a small and sweet surprise beside of this.
While waiting the appearance of aurora we will serve hot chocolate with besquites/cake to warm you up in a cold arctic environment and share with you the facts and some of the fictions traditions, believes and superstitions about the northern lights.
After the tour we will bring you back to your hotel in the Tromsø city center.
per adult from
5 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Dinner - Grilled sausages or fish burgers with pita bread prepared on bonfire at our final location. (Vegetarian alternative on request) As drink is served hot chocholate drink with bsquites/ cake.
- Warm thermal suites
- Winter boots
- Warm mittens
- Tripod for the camera on request (2 available in each minivan)
- Help to set up your own camera for taking good pictures of the northern lights.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tromso, Tromso, Troms, Northern Norway
We cover in our tours a 300 km wide area around Tromsø which extends even in to the swedish and finnish territories.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Nordnorsk Filmsenter AS, Kirkegata 2, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels inside the Tromsø City center
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.