Amazing Bagan Temples Day Tour
Enjoy your day tour in Bagan with our professional local guide, and discover thousand of ancient pagodas from 11th century. You will explore the ancient architecture, mural art painting and the famous Burmese style handicraft of lacquer ware products. Lunch at local restaurant and hotel transportation is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking local guide
- Lunch (A-la-carte)
- Hotel transportation by the air-conditioned vehicle
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Bagan zone fees
- Personal expenses
- Our driver will collect you from your hotel in Bagan city area around 8am and head to a local market. You can see the real life of Burmese people buying their daily produce, meats and fish. Take some photos and enjoy the local atmosphere here before move on to Shwezigone Pagoda.
Shwezigone Pagoda is an ancient Buddhist Pagodas in Bagan. It is a solid, cylindrical structure resting on three square terraces and a prototype of Myanmar stupas. Then, we will visit Gu Byauk Gyi Pagoda with a beautiful mural paintings about life of Buddha inside of the temple. Please note that no photography is allowed inside.
We proceed to Ananda Temple, one of Bagan’s best known and beautiful temple. We will walk around this temple to see this stunning architecture and amazing wall paintings. Inside the temple, you will see four Buddha made of solid teak wood, adorned with gold leaf. Next, we will visit Tharabar Gate before stop for lunch break at the local restaurant.
After lunch, we continue our tour to Myinkaba Village to discover and learn the traditional lacquerware culture at the Lacquerware Workshop (objects decoratively covered with lacquer). You will see skilled workers creating the Burmese style lacquerware and produced some decorative items for tourists.
From the Lacquerware Workshop, we will visit to Manuha Temple and Dhamayangyi Temple. You will learn some history of these temples built in centuries. We will try to visit to another 4 temples before return to your hotel. That Bin Nyu Temple (the tallest structure in Bagan), U Pali Thein (to see the fine mural art painting) and Buphaya Pagoda before heading to Shwe Sandaw Pagoda for an amazing sunset views.
Our driver will transfer you back to your hotel after a wonderful tour.
Departure Point :1: Old Bagan, Myanmar (Burma)
2: New Bagan, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Nyaung-u Airport, Nyaung U, Bagan Myanmar
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please wear the clothes not cover the kneels and shoulders
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.