Amazing City Tour by Horse Carriage & Sailing Felucca & Camel Ride in Luxor
find out the hidden culture side of luxor.
experience the public life in luxor by horse carriage
visit the oldest church and the most famous mosque in luxor.
drink and smoke at public coffee shop in luxor is great experience.
touch the culture and visit the famous old markets of luxor.
see the small villages and the old down town squares.
experience the great river nile by traditional sailing felucca
Enjoy typical Egyptian meal during the sailing
take it easy transfers from and to your hotel
ride a camel is exciting experience in luxor
visit banana island and see the variety of fruits which exist there
feel quietness and peace during sailing
unforgettable photos and memories will be waiting for you
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- pick up and drop off by traditional horse carriage
- expert tour guide
- public coffee shop drinks and smoke
- all sites which mentioned in program
- bottles of water during the tours
- Egyptian traditional sailing felucca
- qualified sailors
- camel ride
- typical Egyptian lunch
- soft and hot drinks
- handling fees
- entrance fees
- taxes and charges
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
today we prepare for you 3 tours in one package. city tour by horse carriage,sailing traditional Nile felucca to banana island and camel ride as well.discover the hidden real culture side of luxor to have unique photos and memorable time. find out luxor rich culture and touch the public life.our expert tour guide will pick you up on time where we going to ride horse carriage .find out the small streets and the other side of luxor .pass the squares of downtown where the old houses exist.the railways station,see the old irrigation way which the farmers use so far .see the small villages around luxor. visit the public market and see the most famous Egyptian items for local and see the tourist market.visit the old church in luxor and the most famous mosque ado elhagag .enjoy drink and smoke sheisha at public coffee shop.take great photos and touch the real culture.after the amazing tour we going to start our next tour directly.experience the great Egyptian river Nile by sailing traditional felucca. Unforgettable memories are waiting for you. absolutely you will have splendid tour. Feel quietness, culture, nature and the great Egyptian atmosphere. Ready for unique photos? .Ride traditional Egyptian felucca. Our professional captains will sail deeply south of Luxor. enjoy sailing while you have the delicious Egyptian meal, arrive to banana island which is example of Egyptian traditional islands which contains many kinds of fruits such as mango, guava, dates and orange. Eat some banana and walk around the island. You can swim front of the island at the best place for swimming. In the way back we will visit camel island where we going to ride camel for awhile to have a look to the old houses and the people who live there and their real life. Enjoy the fabulous culture. Have a cup of tea at sun set time and sail back to Luxor. After the splendid day tour drive back to hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in luxor
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.