Amazing Cozumel Race: Small-Group Tour and Scavenger Hunt
Team up with fellow competitors in an amazing race around the island of Cozumel. This interactive, clue-based adventure game is part scavenger hunt, part sightseeing tour. Players sign up in teams of two to eight, who together solve a mystery at each self-guided stop. Your small-group tour includes food, drink, and local treats. Perfect for the sole traveler, couples or families, this game is a great way to discover Cozumel!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks and beverages at finish line
- Awards for top finishers
- Entry/Admission - The Amazing Cozumel Race
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Amazing Cozumel Race, Calle Doctor Adolfo Rosado Salas Entre 20 Y 25 Central Mercado, Cozumel C.P. 77600 Mexico
Meet up with your teammates at the hosted starting line on the island of Cozumel where you’ll receive your first clue. (Players sign up in teams of two to eight people; solo players are welcome and will be placed on a team.) Then embark on your 4-hour self-guided tour that combines the best sightseeing with the spirited competition of a scavenger hunt.
Solve your first clue with the help of your savvy team and you’re on your way, with each puzzle leading you to another sightseeing location with a new clue. The team that solves all the clues and crosses the finish line in the least amount of time is crowned the winner.
You’ll need your wits, energy and sense of adventure as you race against time and competing teams while experiencing all Cozumel has to offer. Along the way, enjoy local goodies and see a side of Cozumel most visitors never see.
At the finish line, enjoy some much deserved snacks and two complimentary beverages per participant.
Your amazing race tour includes a post-race awards ceremony at a local restaurant for a light snack and refreshing beverages. Wrap up the afternoon with prizes for top finishers while you eat, drink and make merry with other players and exchange stories from the field. A discounted meal is available for purchase during the ceremony (own expense).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Mercado Municipal, Calle Dr Adolfo Rosado Salas, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :Morning tours begin between 8:45am - 11:45am. You must contact the tour provider for exact time. Tour provider information will be printed on the booking voucher.
Return Detail :San Miguel de Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended you wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- This tour is open to all!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.