Amazing Da Nang Nightlife Tour withMARBLE MOUNTAIN&MONKEY MOUNTAIN,DRAGON BRIDGE
15:00 pm : Our tour guide and driver pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city.
Then Transfer you to visit Marble Mountains . It is a cluster of 5 different small mountains following 5 important Elements of Universe : Water, Fire, Wood, Metal & Earth .where you can explore the natural caves. You will also visit a Buddhist pagoda and enjoy Stunning views from the mountains. Our guide will share his extensive knowledge about the history and culture of Vietnam as well as Buddism.
Next , we will make our way to Son Tra Mountains where you will have the chance to pray at the Giant Lady Buddha Statue and enjoy views of the ocean and the modern city of Da Nang.
Dinner at Local Restaurant, Next you will have good chance to take photos of the Dragon Bridge and the Love Bridge.
If you are able to set up this tour for either Saturday or Sunday, you will have a lucky choice with a stunning show where the Dragon breathes fire and water. This happens at 21:00pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with Safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain)
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
-Visiting Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people is skillful.
- Explore pagodas and the biggest Natural cave where used to be a hospital to treat vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
- Enjoy Stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water , fire, wood, earth and metal.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain), Da Nang Vietnam
- Visiting a Giant Lady Buddha Statue with 67 Metres High on Monkey Mountain & Holy Pagoda
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Visit Dragon Bridge, Symbol of Da Nang city
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.