Amazing Day Tour To Luxor From Cairo By Plane,Tours,Sailing Felucca&Camel Ride
Enjoy visiting Luxor while in Cairo, but want do it with style and ease?
This private day trip by private plane is ideal, and gets you to Luxor feeling fresh and stress-free.
On arrival, enjoy a full day of tours with a private Egyptology guide: exploring Valley of Kings' tombs,Hatsheput temple, KarnakTemple, and other monuments as you learn their stories and secrets.
experience the great river Nile by traditional sailing felucca,
ride a camel and touch the real culture in luxor.
return flight tickets,door to door transfers from and to your hotel, Airport transfers, lunch,Egyptology tour guide,felucca ride and camel ride included.
per adult from
13 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned transport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Domestic flights Cairo - Luxor - Cairo.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Soft and hot drinks during tours
- typical Egyptian lunch during sailing
- Private qualified Egyptology guide
- sailing Nile felucca
- Camel Ride
- All Taxes & service charge
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel
- qualified sailors
- valley of the kings and so much more as in itinerary
What's excluded :
- Tipping ( Optional )
- Entrance fees
- You will be picked up from your hotel between 4-5:30 am in an air conditioned bus and will be taken to Cairo Airport for your morning flight to Luxor. Arriving in Luxor at 7 am, subject to flight schedule, you will be met by your guide for the day. Head to the west band, it is known as the city of dead and is the funerary complex of the Ancient Egyptians. You will visit the valley of kings, the ancient cemetery of pharaohs of the new kingdom. Hidden in the mountains between the tow limestone hills of Gurna, the valley of kings holds 63 registered tombs and where three more tombs have recently been discovered. Visit the Hatshepsut Temple, a mortuary temple with a unique design as it is the only temple in Egypt built in terrace formation into the cliff face. Hatshepsut was a famous female pharaoh who wore a false beard and all the trappings of male pharaohs in order to claim the throne for herself. Next, visit the Memnon statues. They are the only remaining statues in front of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III and show the pharaoh sitting on his throne.
after the great tour to the west bank.it is time to experience the great Egyptian river Nile by traditional Egyptian sailing felucca.have your typical Egyptian lunch during the sailing.enjoy all the natural views while you drink an Egyptian tea during the sailing.You can swim front of the island at the best place for swimming. In the way back we will visit camel island where we going to ride a camel for a while to have a look to the old houses and the people who live there and their real life. Enjoy the fabulous culture.
after the amazing felucca tour drive to Karnak Temples, the largest ancient temple complex in Egypt. Karnak Temple complex is one of the major sites of Egypt and within its bounds the sacred energies of Ancient Egypt can still be felt. You will also see the Luxor Temple known as Temple of the Gods.drink sugar cane juice the most famous drink in upper Egypt. Finally return to the airport for your flight back to Cairo. Arriving in Cairo, subject to the flight schedule, you will then be taken back to your accommodations.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.