Amazing daytrip in KEYWEST with boat, snorkeling tour and a FREE open BAR
When people think in Key West, they often imagine brilliant sunsets, crystal clear waters and beautiful sandy beaches to breathtaking.Many visitors are eager to explore Florida Key and the coral reef and all the wonders it holds.
The island furthest south of Key West is located just a few kilometers from the largest coral reef in the country. This ecosystem of coral reefs is immense and extends the Dry Tortugas islands of the Gulf of Mexico to the coast of Palm Beach County, in the Atlantic Ocean. It is the largest living coral ecosystem US mainland. Starting twice a day for a three-hour trip to the broad ecosystem of coral reefs, snorkeling off Key West snorkeling offers the possibility to see the famous coral reefs in Key West! Once you have taken a look under the water surface and you will see the beautiful multicolored landscape of coral reefs, you will understand why it remains the most popular water activity in Key West!
And as an extra, we offer a free open bar on the boat!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Lunch - No food or drinks provided.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
Boat tour with snorkeling, open bar and 3 hours free time in keywest
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :1700 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the requirements and the organisation of our tours and activities have changed. Activities operate at 50% of their usual capacity, wearing a mask is required during the whole activity, disinfection of the buses after each trip.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.