Amazing Full Day Abseiling Adventure in the Blue Mountains
If you want some excitement in your life, try our 60-metre Super Jump. Our most popular full-day abseiling adventure.
The abseiling starts with a beginner friendly 5 metre high cliff. Your instructors are close at hand to encourage and explain the techniques.
With your instructor explaining each step, you progress through to a 15 meter high cliff finishing on a thrilling 30 meter high drop by lunch time.
After a tasty picnic lunch we head to the "big one" 60 meters of sheer adrenaline.
The setting is beautiful bush land, making it both a scenic and exciting adventure!
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Helmet, harness and ropes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
After completing the 5-, 15- and 30-metre abseils at our spectacular half-day abseiling location, we then break for our famous lunch.
Then comes the big one – a 60-metre overhang!
The views are fantastic and the adrenaline will be pumping as you descend to the valley floor below.
Departure Point :Blue Mountains Biking Adventures, YHA, 207 Katoomba St, Katoomba NSW 2780, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.