Amazing Full Day Tour of Peloponnese
Starting from Athens, we will drive westwards along the beautiful scenic coastal road, until we finally reach the Corinth Canal. We will make a small stop at Corinth Canal and then in about 15 minutes, we will drive through the picturesque local villages to reach the Ancient Corinth. There we will visit the Agora, the Doric Temple of Apollo (6th century BC). You will also visit the pontium where St. Paul preached. Afterwards we will continue our trip through some beautiful villages to Mycenae, where you will visit the archaeological site, the Cyclopean Walls, the Treasure of Atreus (the beehive tomb of Agamemnon) and the Lions Gate.
Then we will continue through the city of Argos to Nafplion (one of the most beautiful byzantine cities in Greece!), the first capital of the modern Greek state, with its Venetian fortress of Palamidi and the fortified islet of Bourtzi. There we can stop for lunch and then continue to Epidaurus. Finally, we will return back to Athens.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Rates include tolls, parking fees and baggage charges
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Licensed guide (extra service), Entrance fees, drinks, meals
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos)
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site Mycenae
- Entry/Admission - The Great Theatre of Epidaurus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
The important location that connects Peloponnese with the rest of the mainland of Greece or connects the Aegean with the Ionian sea
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos), Ancient Korinthos village, Corinth Greece
One of the richest city-states in Greece with an amazing archaelogical site, including the Agora, the local museum, the Vima (The location where Paul was judged).
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Site Mycenae, Mycenae 21200 Greece
Mycenae, one of the most significant archaeological sites in Greece, is located about 90 km southwest of Athens, in the north-eastern Peloponnese.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Citadel and Treasury of Atreus, Mycenae Greece
The Treasury of Atreus or Tomb of Agamemnon is a large tholos or beehive tomb on Panagitsa Hill at Mycenae, Greece, constructed during the Bronze Age around 1250 BC.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Nafplio Port, PORT, Nafplio 211 00, Greece
Nafplio is one of the most beautiful cities in Greece.
The trademarks of Nafplio are:
-The floating fortress of Bourtzi and the Castle of Palamidi
Nafplio was the first Capital city of modern Greece
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Great Theatre of Epidaurus, Ethniki Odos Isthmou Archaias Epidavrou, Epidavros 210 52 Greece
The Ancient Theater with the amazing Acoustics that can fit about 13.000 spectators.
The actors doesn't wear microphones and the audience can hear them perfectly.
This was a location connected with the worship of Asklepios.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your Hotel (Any Hotel), Apartment, Piraeus port, Cruise ship or a specific location in the city of Athens.Ports
- Piraeus Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.