Amazing Full Day Tour to Zakynthos Island from Athens
Feel the atmosphere of the island’s romance, fill your
album with beautiful photos and see incredibly exciting places in Zakynthos island!
The main attraction of Zakynthos is the Bay of Smugglers (in Greek - "Navajo Bay"). From land, this magical place is surrounded by a semicircular steep wall of rocks, so you can get to the beach only by ship. The white sand of the beach blinds your eyes. Water saturated with limestone deposits is crystal clear and turquoise-beautiful. But the main "jewel" of this lost place is the dilapidated rusty skeleton of a real ship, which many years ago, carrying smuggled goods, escaped the persecution of the Greek police and ran aground. Initially, the authorities intended to "deport" the ship and restore the natural harmony of the bay, but over time it was it that began to attract tourists and photographers from around the world. This boat called "Panagiotis" has become one of the symbols of the island of Zakynthos.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Ferry tickets
- Tour leader
- Entry/Admission - Agios Dionisios Church
What's excluded :
- Licence guide
- Cruise to Navagio bay and Blue caves +20 euro
- Entry/Admission - To Navagio (The Shipwreck)
- Entry/Admission - ORIZODES Restaurant|skyBar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agios Dionisios Church, Markovitz 1, Zakynthos Town 29100 Greece
The first acquaintance with the island - the church of St. Dionysius, (the patron saint of the island).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: To Navagio (The Shipwreck), Liverou Bay, Amorgos Island, 840 08 Greece
The absolute must of Zante is the world famous Navagio. This beach with the dark blue sea water that looks like a huge swimming pool is accessible only by boat. The stop at this unique beach which is surrounded by imperious rocks lasts for about one hour. Thus, you will have the chance to take the best “selfie”, enjoy the sun and swim in this magic sea water.
During your return there is stop at the Blue Caves. Most of the Zakynthian beaches have sea water in light blue-green color but, here at the Blue Caves the water is dark blue. Actually early in the morning as the light of the sun reflects, the rocks, the bottom of the sea and everything that is under the surface of the water are ‘’painted’’ blue.
Cruise to Navagio Bay +20 euro
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: ORIZODES Restaurant|skyBar, Αγίου Νικολάου Βολίμες, Zakinthos 290 91, Greece
Lunch in the best restaurant in Zakynthos island
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Bohali Castle, Zakynthos Town Greece
Near 18.00 we will go to the hill of Bohali! From up you can see all Zakynthos - amazing view! Stop for 20-30 minutes for one cope of coffee with the best Zakynthian sweets in cafe Latas!
Pass By: Zakynthos Town, Zakynthos Town, Zakynthos, Ionian Islands
We will see beautiful center of Zakynthos island
Departure Point :Omonoia, Athens, Athens 104 31, Greece
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.