Amazing Ha Giang 3 Days 2 Nights depart from Ha Noi Old Quarter
Ha Giang is one of the best places for trekkers and backpackers in Northern Vietnam because of its wilderness. Discover the mysterious beauty of the Northwest mountainous highland as well as the unique culture features of ethnic minority here. Try some local dishes and see daily life of ethnic minorities groups. This tour is an incredible package to see Dong Van Karst Plateau.
• Visit the popular Ha Giang attractions: Ma Pi Leng Pass, Dong Van Ancient Town, H'Mong King Palace, Dong Van Market
• Drop in the local family of ethnic minority groups: White H'mong, Red Dzao, Tay
• Short trekking to Lung Cu Flagpole
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Car/ Limousine car
- Qualified hotels located in the centers, 2 people/ 1 room (male or female individual cases: 3 people/ 1 room)
- 02 breakfast and 05 meals
- Professional and enthusiastic guide
- Travel Insurance
- Fresh water on the car: 01 bottle / person/ day
- Border fee for foreigners.
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tips for driver and tour guide 2 USD/ person/ day
- VAT Tax (10%
- Others not mentioned on the tour
- Day 1:Hanoi – Ha Giang – Quan Ba(L/D)
6:00: Truly Ha Giang’s guide will pick you up at your hotel and depart to Ha Giang
12: 30 – 13:00: Have lunch at Ha Giang city and head to Quan Ba district. On the way you are introduced to Quan Ba Twin Mountain - a masterpiece that nature gives to this land.
15:00 - 18:00: Continue to Lung Tam Hemp Weaving Village:See the spectacular view of the Lung Tam, Can Ty valley among the four rocky mountain surfaces, with Mien river flowing through the villages of Hmong, Nung and many others ethnic groups.Learn how to make hemp fabrics from locally grown hemp in Northwest Vietnam.Talk to the local people to learn about their way of life, culture and customs.
18:30: Check-in your accommodation in lovely peaceful Nam Dam Village of Quan Ba town. Have dinner and spend your free time at night on freely exploring the village.
Day 2: Quan Ba - Yen Minh – Lung Cu – Dong Van (B/L/D)
7:00: Have breakfast, check out and get ready to admire the wonderful scenery of Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark. Then visit H’mong King Palace: The former residence of the legendary ruler of Ha Giang Continue to visit Lung Cu flagpole, the highest north pole of Vietnam. Standing there, you can see beautiful landscape down and a big flag at the top of the Dragon Mountain.
12:30: Have lunch at Lung Cu. Then, we will visit Lo Lo Chai Village - the Village of Lolo ethnic group. You will have the chance to enjoy the fresh air and peace of Vietnamese ethnic village and a warm drinks in Cuc Bac Café – one of the unique Café shop in Lo Lo Chai village
16:00:Transfer to Dong Van Ancient Town, check in your hotel, have dinner and enjoy a night here. Overnight at Dong Van hotel.
Day 3:Dong Van – Ma Pi Leng Pass – Meo Vac – Hanoi(B/L)
07:00:Have breakfast and walking around Dong Van to see the local life with unique culture of ethnic minorities here such as: H’Mong, Lo Lo, Tay, Nung.
08:00:Start to visit one of the most Vietnam famous passes: Ma Pi Leng Pass.Admire the majestic beauty of the Ma Pi Leng Pass which lies on Happiness road and contemplate the poetic Nho Que River below.
12:30:Have lunch and transfer to Hanoi.
20:00:Arrive at Hanoi and drop you off at your hotel. End of our service! Thank you and hope to see you again.
Departure Point :Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All is applied in USD
- Available on Monday and Friday at all
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.