Amazing Haleakala Express Bike and Zipline Tour
Beginning outside of the Haleakala National Park entrance at 6,500 ft. you will start your downhill biking adventure at your own pace down 23 scenic miles. This activity does not include a tour of Haleakala National Park. Top it off with 7 exhilarating zipline runs with ocean and treetop views of Maui's famed North Shore.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Bikers will have the opportunity to explore the quaint upcountry community of Kula, the historic paniolo (cowboy) town of Makawao, and Maui's famed North Shore.
• Historic Makawao Town, Baldwin Ave & Makawao Ave, Makawao, Maui, HI 96768
• Bike Maui, 810 Haiku Rd #120, Haiku, HI 96708, USA
Departure Point :810 Haiku Rd, Haiku, HI 96708, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.