Amazing Ninh Binh Day Trip From Hanoi City
You are travelling to Hanoi. You want to visit manificent Ninh Binh but only have one free day. This Ninh Binh Day Trip from Hanoi city is absolutely for you. Besides Trang An and Mua Cave, we are flexible for you to replace withTam Coc, Bich Dong Pagoda, Hoa Lu Ancient Capital. Please note which spot you want to replace with.
per adult from
What's included :
- New and modern cars
- Professional driver
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh Province
The city of Ninh Binh is situated in the southernmost plains of North Vietnam. It is the city of the province having the same name, which was found between the Red and Ma Rivers. Compared to other cities in Vietnam Ninh Binh is not so well known. However, its location makes it a crucial stop for many tourists because it offers access to other tourist spots.
The tour will start in the morning and private car will pick you up from your hotel to depart to Ninh Binh, after 3 hours drive, you can experience the beautiful nature of Northern Vietnam, take the boat trip at Trang An among rice paddies and range of limestone mountain, the boat trip in 2.5 hours then the driver will take you to local restaurant for your lunch.
After lunch, the tour will be continued with Mua Cave one of the must see attractions in Ninh Binh, from the top of Mua Cave you can sightseeing Hoa Lu Tam Coc with an amazing view.
Around 04:30PM, private car will take you back to Hanoi and finish the tour.
Departure Point :Hanoi, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.