Amazing Nomadic Adventure
If you want to know about nomadic life, staying with the hospitable nomads is a great way to experience real Mongolia at its best. You can see and try dairy product making, sheep herding, mare and cow milking etc. Most of them have extra ger for their guests neighboring their ger and you will stay in their guest gers, which are roomy and comfortable. You will enjoy real nomadic delicacies and beverages and can help the nomads in their everyday work. Washing facilities are simple in nature, outhouse mainly.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking Local guide
- Ground Transportation
- 9 nights accommodation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expense
- Optional activity cost
- Travel Insurance
- Accommodation in Ulaanbaatar
- We smoothly begin that trip in the steppe by the Ugii Lake, we walk by the lake and we can also learn horse-riding. As nomads, we sleep in real gers. Then, we go to the Orkhon Valley and visit Karakorum, ancient capital city of Great Mongolian Empire Period.
Some areas as far as the eye can see, herders “of five muzzles”: goat, sheep, cattle, horse and camel; nomads riding horses and meadows dotted with white gers.
Day 1. Arrival in UB, City tour
Day 2. Drive to Ugii Lake
Day 3. Kharkhorin & Erdene Zuu Monastery
Day 4. Shankh Monastery & Tuvkhun Monastery
Day 5. Orkhon Waterfall
Day 6. Trekking & Horse riding day/ Reach to Shavart Valley
Days 7-8. Trekking & Horse riding days/ Trekking towards to Khuisiin Naiman Nuur
Day 9. Resting day at Khuisiin Naiman Nuur. Meet and Visit to Nomad family
Day 10. Drive to Khungu Khan Mountain/Khugnu-Tarni National Park, Camel Riding
Day 11. Back in UB.
Departure Point :Ulaanbaatar,Mongolia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.