Amazing Petra Tour from Sharm el sheikh by Cruise
be ready for amazing full day tour to Petra such a charming site.
Drive from Sharm to Taba for about 3 hours then sail across the Gulf of Aqaba on a ferry to Jordan where we will take you to the incredible, rock-cut city of Petra. This is truly a site to behold. Petra is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most impressive archaeological sites you will ever see.
Visit the ancient city of Petra on a full-day excursion from Sharm el Sheikh.
visit the most popular attraction in Jordan.
expert tour guide.entrance fees.lunch.cruise ticket.private transfers are included.
special day with unforgettable memories are waiting for you
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- expert English speaking guide in Petra
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Petra
- All service charges & taxes
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel in sharm el sheikh
- cruise ticket
- group tour
- all the sites which mentioned in itinerary
What's excluded :
- entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sharm El Sheikh, Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai
You will be transferred from your hotel in Sharm El Shiek to Taba by a modern air-conditioned Vehicle; the way takes about 3 hours and a half. You will be met and assisted at Taba to take the boat to Aqaba, and then you will move directly to Petra for a full day visit. The tour includes the red rose rock city, the city of the Nabataeans, the lost city which is all carved in the mountains, riding on a horse to the Siq (canyon) which is a natural crack in the rocks, walking through the 1.2 km canyon and enjoying the beautiful carvings of statues, idols and niches.. On your way, you will be able to see the treasury which has been standing there for over than 2000 years, then, you will continue along the facades street to the Roman theatre, royal tombs, the Roman colonnaded street and Qasr al-bent. Lunch will be served and then you will be transferred back to Aqaba port to take the cruise back to Taba, finally, driven back to your hotel in Sharm El Shiek Note: In case of an urgent cancellation on the part of the ferry, or booking on other days out of the schedule, you will be transferred through Taba borders to Arava Borders to cross to the Jordanian side.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from any hotel in Sharm Elsheikh or AirportAirports
- Ophira Airport, Sharm El Sheikh Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.