Amazing Private Guided Day Tour to Cairo from Hurghada by Private Coach
Open your eyes you are in Cairo the land of the real civilization.
Door to door transfers from and to your hotel.
The great pyramids with an Egyptology tour guide and much more.
Amazing day tour by private a/c transport from Hurghada to Explore the real Cairo.
Guided by a professional Egyptology tour guide to Visit the Egyptian museum. having your delicious lunch in a local restaurant.
Exploring the greatest part of the ancient Egyptian history when you walk with your tour guide under the shadow of the remain wonder of the ancient 7 wonders.
The great Pyramids of Giza visit the valley temple and stand by Sphinx, also opportunity to add to experience the mmaking of the first paper in the world while you visit the papyrus institute,
Private transfers,expert tour guide,lunch,public cafe shop,bottled water,camel ride around pyramids,Khan El Khalili are included
Private tour(you will have your own licensed driver and your own Egyptology guide)
per adult from
16 to 17 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- all the sites which mentioned in itinerary
- tour to the famous Egyptian museum
- Qualified Egyptology tour guide
- handling fees
- private Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel
- Lunch at local restaurant
- taxes and charges
- tour to the great pyramids and sphinx
- tour to temple of valley
- hot or soft drink on public cafe shop
- bottled water
- necessary licenses for the tours
- private tour(you will have your own licensed driver and your own qualified guide)
- camel ride for 30 minutes around the pyramids
- tour to the famous Bazaar of Khan el Khalili
- qualified licensed driver
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 30 us dollars per person for all the sites)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
We will pick you up around 4 am(depend on your hotel location inside or around Hurghada)
Drive in comfort with your private a/c transport towards Cairo(it takes about 4 hours and half to get to Cairo)
Enjoy all the natural views and have unique photos all over the way to Cairo.
On arrival you will be met with your Egyptology tour guide to start your amazing day tour in Cairo.
Open your eyes you are in Cairo the land of real civilization
Pass By: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The first place will be the largest Museum where you will visit it and add to your knowledge more information about the ancient Egypt.
During your guided tour with one of the most qualified guides in Egypt.
There you will have the opportunity to see the golden mask of the golden king (Tut Ankh Amen)
Listen well to your Egyptology tour guide who will inform you by details the great history of the museum
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
You will be ready to have your lunch.
Have your delicious lunch in local restaurant.
It is great chance to be in Cairo to drink your tea and smoke Sheisha the most famous smoke in Egypt on public cafe shop.
It is amazing experience to discover the hidden cultural side of Egypt
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Start your next tour by visiting the plateau of Giza where you visit the Great Pyramid of Cheops and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus.
Take a few pictures from the panoramic area, before moving on to the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx.
Lastly, ride a camel for 30 minutes around the pyramids
Pass By: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Visit the famous Bazaar of Khan El Khalili to live the oriental atmosphere with your expert tour guide.
After the great day tour drive back in comfort to your hotel in or around Hurghada with unique photos and unforgettable memories
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our guests from any hotels inside or around Hurghada
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.