Amazing Royal Twins Waterfall and Natural Begnas Lake Hiking Trip from Pokhara
This is one of the best and hassle free Private day trip with short hiking from Pokhara. During this trip you can enjoy the full of nature and adventure.Our experienced trekking guide will explain you more uniqueness about this trip.
Begnas Lake is a freshwater lake in Pokhara Lekhnath Metropolis of Kaski district of Nepal located in the south-east of the Pokhara Valley. The lake is the third largest lake of Nepal and second largest, after Phewa Lake, among the eight lakes in Pokhara Valley.
Royal twins Waterfall is the water source of Begnas lake.This is very amazing Waterfall where you can enjoy natural bath.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottle of Water
- Day Lunch
- Private pick up and drop off with short easy hiking
- Experienced Trekking guide
- 1 hour boating on Begnas lake
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Begnas Lake
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses,Gratitude (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Begnas Lake, 11 Lekhnath, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Morning on your booking time our trekking guide will come and meet you at your hotel lobby and drive you to Begnas lake.
Begnas lake is a natural freshwater lake in Pokhara Lekhnath Metropolis of Kaski district of Nepal located in the south-east of the Pokhara Valley. The lake is the third largest lake of Nepal and second largest, after Phewa Lake, among the eight lakes in Pokhara Valley.After 1 hour boating and exploration surrounding we will 1 hour hike to royal twin waterfall,take a natural bath and explore surrounding and 30 min hike back to car parking place.Drive back to Pokhara.Our experienced trekking guide will explain you more about this trip.
Day trip end with great memories.....
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from your hotel or residence inside Lakeside area or nearby.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hassle free private trip,recommended for all.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Safety First is our principle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.