Amazing Sails - Explorer Private Day Tour in Ha Long Bay ( Group Max 7 Paxs)
✔️ ✔️ ✔️ HIGHLIGHT ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
✔️Start cruising from Halong International Cruise Port (New International Port with modern and luxurious investment to meet international standards)
✔️Small group tour is maximum 07 guest join on the cruise.
✔️Luxury transfer service with High-end limousine
✔️Visit both Bai Tu Long Bay and Halong Bay with a longest, quietest, unique route avoids all touristic in 7-hours cruising.
✔️Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history, learn the interesting culture, and local life of the Halong Bay local fisherman at Cua Van floating fishing village and historical Tien Ong cave.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 02 bottle of water per person
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- Cave Explorer and Fishing Cua Van Village
- English speaking guide from the departure for the end of the day tour
- Kayaking or bamboo boat
- Cruise with Small Group (Maximum 07 persons )
- Luxury transfer service with High-end limousine
- Meal (Plate service lunch, finger food sunset party)
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Tien Ong Cave
- Entry/Admission - Cua Van Floating Village
What's excluded :
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (250.000 VND fees for a group)
- Drinks on Boat -Travel insurance - Personal expenses-Tipping for tour guide/driver
- Spa services: Foot massage, Body Massage (Need to book before departure)
- Surcharge Extra for Holiday - New Year Eve -Christmas Day
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
07:00 – 07:45 Pick up from your hotel or private address and departure to Ha Long Bay
Going by new expressway ( Faster and Saver Time )
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
10:00 Arrive Halong International Cruise port and warmly welcome by Amazing Sails team at mordent spacious waiting lounge.
10:30 Embark Amazing Sails Explorer cruise and start cruising through Bai Tu Long to heading to Halong Bay remote area, on the way you will pass through the mystifying and stunning landscapes of thousands rocky islets and islands.
11:30 Lunch will be served while we keep sailing through the stunning scenery of thousands of magnificent limestone mountains.
13:00 Stop to visit Tien Ong Cave, a natural karst cave in the middle of the sea which contains not only beautiful stalactites and stalagmites but also historical and cultural values of prehistoric sea fishermen from thousands of years ago.
14:00 Continue cruising to Cua Van fishing village, the biggest floating village in Ha Long Bay, stop at this place to explore the village by kayak or local rowed bamboo boat. Learn more about their lifestyle and customs of the local people from the time they were born until passed away at the village quaint museum.
15:00 Get back to the Amazing Sails Explorer to enjoy free time for sightseeing, photo hunting, and entertainment on the sundeck or relaxing.
17:00 Time for delicious finger food sunset party
17:30 Arrive Halong International Cruise port, disembark the cruise and say goodbye to Halong Bay. Our limousine transfer is waiting to take you back to Hanoi safely.
19:30 – 19:45 Arrive in Hanoi, we will drop you off at your hotel or private address. Tour concludes.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Tien Ong Cave, Halong Bay Vietnam
A CULTURAL DESTINATION IN HA LONG BAY
Tien Ong cave is located in the center of Cai Tai island, belonging to the area of Hang Trai island (in Ha Long bay), about 20km from Ha Long city to the South, about 5-7km from Cat Ba island (Hai Phong) to the East.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cua Van Floating Village, Hung Thang Commune, Halong Bay Vietnam
The largest fishing village in Halong Bay situated at Hung Thang Commune, Halong City, lies in a calm bay surrounded by karst limestone mountains and islets. With approximate 180 households living mainly by fishing, Cua Van floating village has a population of 733 and they all live on floating houses.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bai Tu Long Bay, Halong Bay 008433 Vietnam
Cruising pass by Bai Tu Long Bay
Departure Point :1: Authentic Hanoi Travel, 39 Ng. Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
2: Cảng tàu khách Quốc tế Hạ Long - Halong International Cruise Port, Bãi Cháy, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh 200000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotels inside of Hanoi Old Quarter. If out side , please come to our office at 39 Ngo Huyen Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.